I Want To Serve Miss Pearl
So you want to serve Miss Pearl in some capacity or another? Whether to show your appreciation or to enjoy submission to me, here are some clear guidelines.
I am not a professional dom. You cannot book me for a session, buy my used panties, shoes or stockings, etc…
Acts of Service I Accept From Anyone
- Send me fan mail. An email expressing how much something means to you, or a commenting on particular piece of writing I did means a lot.
- Follow me on twitter and retweet/like tweets I make that are insightful, witty or fun.
- Give me money. It’s not a findom thing, it’s a street performer tip hat thing. The best way to do so is my Patreon. Alternatively, buy me a ko-fi!
- Tasteful artistic nudes and art you have created- stick figures and colouring pages also good.
- Send me recipes for tasty treats. Or pictures of things you baked. Yummy. :9
- Do good deeds, accomplishments and achievements in my honour. Whether it is picking up trash in your public park or taking up a daily running habit, this makes me feel more powerful.
- Offer help with web design or creative skills you are good at. I will be impressed by you.
- Language translation. Particularly French and German.
You can send physical mail to:
O Miss Pearl / Pearl O'Leslie
PO Box 47287 Royal City Post office
2288 East Columbia V3L 0A5
Acts of Service I Do Not Want
- Pictures of your genitals in chastity cages or loose. It’s never flattering. I will ask if I wanna see it.
- Pictures of your butt. Especially a close up of your anus- I’m not grindr.
- Detailed descriptions of the dominant sex acts I may do to you. Again I’m not shy, if I want to, you will know.
- Random sex things (putting in butt plugs, masturbating). I will ask if I want it.
- Promises of cunnilingus. I do not like it.
- Offers to edit my writing. There is one guy I will let do that. This is not you. Phantom Reviewer you know who you are!
- No skype/facetime watching you torture or edge yourself. Again I’ll ask if I want it.
Caveats in trying to serve Miss Pearl
- I have the right of refusal. My consent matters.
- You are not owed my time.
- You are responsible for knowing your limits. Do not embark on things that violate your comfort zone in a way that is actively harmful to you.