So you want to serve Miss Pearl in some capacity or another? Whether to show your appreciation or to enjoy submission to me, here are some clear guidelines.
I am not a professional dom. You cannot book me for a session, buy my used panties, shoes or stockings, etc…
Acts of Service I Accept From Anyone
- Send me fan mail. An email expressing how much something means to you, or a commenting on particular piece of writing I did means a lot.
- Follow me on twitter and retweet/like tweets I make that are insightful, witty or fun.
- Give me money. It’s not a findom thing, it’s a street performer tip hat thing. The best way to do so is my Patreon. Alternatively, buy me a ko-fi!
- Tasteful artistic nudes and art you have created- stick figures and colouring pages also good.
- Send me recipes for tasty treats. Or pictures of things you baked. Yummy. :9
- Do good deeds, accomplishments and achievements in my honour. Whether it is picking up trash in your public park or taking up a daily running habit, this makes me feel more powerful.
- Offer help with web design or creative skills you are good at. I will be impressed by you.
- Language translation. Particularly French and German.
You can send physical mail to:
O Miss Pearl / Pearl O'Leslie
PO Box 47287 Royal City Post office
2288 East Columbia V3L 0A5
Acts of Service I Do Not Want
- Pictures of your genitals in chastity cages or loose. It’s never flattering. I will ask if I wanna see it.
- Pictures of your butt. Especially a close up of your anus- I’m not grindr.
- Detailed descriptions of the dominant sex acts I may do to you. Again I’m not shy, if I want to, you will know.
- Random sex things (putting in butt plugs, masturbating). I will ask if I want it.
- Promises of cunnilingus. I do not like it.
- Offers to edit my writing. There is one guy I will let do that. This is not you. Phantom Reviewer you know who you are!
- No skype/facetime watching you torture or edge yourself. Again I’ll ask if I want it.
Caveats in trying to serve Miss Pearl
- I have the right of refusal. My consent matters.
- You are not owed my time.
- You are responsible for knowing your limits. Do not embark on things that violate your comfort zone in a way that is actively harmful to you.