Ever actually tried to Google how to find a Mistress?
While search profiles vary, SEO spam and porn makes finding useable information on the subject surprisingly hard. As with past projects of approaching things as if I were a clueless newbie, and found a surprisingly sparse number of useful resources immediately popped up. No wonder every newbie asks how to find a mistress in my inbox or in kink groups!
So a curated list!
Although I’ve taken a stab at the question several times, I thought, rather than linking to my article on how to find a domme, I might as well so some community service and collate every good how to find a mistress, domme or femdom article I could scrape. This post may evolve as links come and go, but here’s the top 8 or so to get you started.
Find a Mistress Links
- A general guide by Kate Kinsey isn’t a bad start for your search to find a Mistress.
- Ferns gives you 10 tips. She even wrote a book.
- Here’s an article in metro uk by Miranda Kane. Your question is more mainstream than you think. 😉
- The reddit communities r/femdomcommunity and r/bdsmcommunity are dedicated to text based discussions on kink and searching their archives will show you more answers to this question than I could count. There’s even a community called r/BDSMadvice dedicated to answering your questions.
- Sidney and Logan Hart have a book on finding your domme here. If you are brave enough, but broke, ask for it via interlibrary loan.
- The Smut Project has a massive resource trove including a guide to finding a FemDom Partner.
- If you are looking for a rather witty and bossy bit of advice that includes how to not have a professional ignore you, Alexandra Snow has a video on contacting a domme or mistress. This one is more pro-oriented, but trust me, even the pros are picky.
- The Chicago Tribune, of all places, wrote an advice article. Again, not bad for starting out, no?
- A very easy to read blog list on how to approach dominant women via email.
- Femdom Resources took the time to collate a pile of links for directories to find professionals, if that’s your angle, as well as communities.
Please do feel free to drop your own links in the comments. I’m seriously encouraging you here- we need these things to be easier to find.